The hydraulic cylinder has simple structure and stable operation. When it is used to realize reciprocating motion, it can avoid the reduction device, and there is no transmission gap, so it is widely used in the hydraulic system of various machines. Hydraulic cylinder is mainly used in machinery. It is the main component of construction machinery and an important component to provide power for machinery. Here are the precautions for the disassembly of the hydraulic cylinder!
(1) Before disassembling the hydraulic cylinder, the hydraulic circuit should be depressurized. Otherwise, when the oil pipe joint connected with the oil cylinder is loosened, the high-pressure oil in the circuit will spray out. When unloading the hydraulic circuit, loosen the handwheel or pressure regulating screw at the overflow valve to unload the pressure oil, and then cut off the power supply or power source to stop the hydraulic device.
(2) During disassembly, avoid damaging the upper thread of the piston rod, the oil port thread, the surface of the piston rod, the inner wall of the cylinder liner, etc. In order to prevent the piston rod and other slender parts from bending or deformation, the skid shall be used to support and balance when placing.
(3) The cylinder shall be disassembled in sequence. As the structure and size of each hydraulic cylinder are different, the disassembly sequence is slightly different. Generally, the oil in the two cavities of the cylinder should be drained, and then the cylinder head should be removed, and then the piston and piston rod should be removed. When disassembling the cylinder head of the hydraulic cylinder, relevant tools shall be used for the snap key or snap ring connected by the internal snap key, and the flat shovel is prohibited; The flange end cover shall be pushed out with screws, and hammering or hard prying is not allowed. When the piston and piston rod are not easy to be pulled out, do not force them out. Find out the cause before disassembling.
(4) Before and after unloading, try to avoid the parts of the hydraulic cylinder from being polluted by the surrounding dust and impurities. For example, disassembly should be carried out in a clean environment as far as possible; After disassembly, the parts should be covered with plastic cloth, not cotton cloth or other working cloth.
(5) After disassembly, carefully check to confirm which parts can continue to be used, which parts can be repaired and reused, and which parts should be replaced.
(6) Carefully clean all parts before assembly.
Last item:The difference between hydraulic cylinder and cylinder
Next:What are the factors that affect the tightness of hydraulic cylinders